Share This Post!
posted by Karen Rosenzweig |
Cafe, Events, Media & Events
Beer lovers rejoice, our bi-annual Brewmasters Dinner is set for Sunday, October 27 in the Cafe! Featuring Northwest breweries, the dinner is a 6 course meal paired with our local brewmasters selections. The cost is $45 per person for the 6 course meal including beer pairings. Reservations are highly recommended.
The brewmaster and one of their representatives join Rays for the event, touring tables to answer questions and share stories about their craft. These beer selections will be featured in our Café for the duration of the fall season as well. Pour sizes on the brews are 2-3 ounces depending on alcohol content.
The feast is tailored to the beers by our Executive Sous Chef Paul Duncan and Pastry Chef Lorna Stokes. This year’s brewmaster lineup, along with menu and pairings, is as follows:
- Butternut squash soup with fried sage and cayenne pepitas (Wandering Wheat, Fremont Brewing – Seattle, WA)
- White bean bruschetta with black kale and pecorino romano (Log Yard IPA, Backwoods Brewing – Carson, WA)
- House-made black pepper spaetzle with Uli’s sausage and stone ground mustard cream (Rogers Pilsner, Georgetown Brewing – Seattle, WA)
- Coriander dusted sturgeon, grilled with seared tomato, pickled onion, mustard greens. (Saison, Hilliards Beer – Seattle, WA)
- Beef short rib bourguignon with baby carrot, pearl onion and new potatoes. (Double Mountain IRA, Double Mountain Brewing – Hood River, OR)
- Chocolate budino, spiced almond ice cream, caramel popcorn (Pike Harlot’s Harvest Pumpkin Ale – Pike Brewing – Seattle, WA)