Share This Post!
posted by Karen Rosenzweig |
Catering, Events, Media & Events
We are proud to host the Family Wineries of Washington Post Harvest Party on Wed. Nov. 6 from 6-9pm in the Northwest Room here at Ray’s. Please come join us as we celebrate the harvest just passed and hear about the vintage from those who lived it! Click here for tickets ($55).
Join some of Washington State’s premier artisan wineries for a magical evening of fine wines and stunning panoramic views from our magnificent location on Shilshole Bay. This event benefits the Family Wineries of Washington State whose member wineries will pour their finest wines perfectly paired with plentiful and sumptuous appetizers from Executive Chef Wayne Johnson and his culinary team.
- tastes of more than 60 artisan wines from family owned Washington state wineries
- array of delicious appetizers from Ray’s award winning chefs
- complimentary Riedel crystal wine glass
- great silent auction including winemaker tours and dinners, an “instant wine cellar” featuring rare wines from participating wineries, and a variety of wine experiences. Bidder pool limited to 150 guests maximum (See event ticketing page for partial list of Auction items).
- on-site wine store for purchase of your favorite wines.
The Bunell Family Cellars
Castillo de Feliciana
Frenchman Hills Winery
Gecko Wine Co.
Golden Ridge Cellars
Lost River Cellars
Michael Florentino Cellars
Nota Bene Cellars
Queen Anne Winery
Tulip Valley Winery
Assorted cheeses and vegetarian spreads served with artisan breads and flatbreads
Dungeness crab cakes with aioli
Ray’s salmon mini burger with tartare coleslaw
Tomato ratatouille tartlets
Chicken mole on soft corn pancake
Rosemary scented tenderloin of beef
Potatoes with roasted red pepper dip