Share This Post!
posted by Emmett Niland |
Cafe, Events, Media & Events, Promotions
3-Course Dinner for $28
Sunday-Thursday, April 7-11 and 14-18, 4:00-9:30 PM
Choice of First Course
- Calamari with lemon aioli
- Pacific Manila Clams steamed with beer, dill butter
- Smoked Scallop Salad (GF) with spinach, napa cabbage, cherry tomatoes, pepper bacon, thyme, gruyere, roasted garlic vinaigrette
Choice of Second Course
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Coho Salmon, romaine, lemon, crispy parmesan olive croutons, caesar dressing
- Blackened Rockfish with creole sauce, cilantro cream, hushpuppy
- Coulotte Top Sirloin au Poivre* (GF) smashed red potato, peppercorn sauce, fried parsley
- Chicken Marsala (GF) with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed lacinato kale, fried sage
- Mushroom Risotto (GF) with roasted wild mushrooms, piquillo peppers, dry jack cheese, arugula
Choice of Dessert
- Ginger Creme Brulee with rhubarb jam, shortbread cookie
- Blood Orange Cheesecake with Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Caramel Tart with salted caramel, chocolate ganache, toasted almonds
Click here to make reservations!
Note: Beverages, tax and gratuity not included. Menu subject to change without notice. No substitutions or modifications to menu items. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, discounts or programs.
Items marked (GF) are gluten free. *Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness.