It’s time to celebrate the spring run of Seattle Restaurant Week! In the Boathouse, we’ll be offering delicious 3-course dinners for just $28, from April 6-10 and 13-17. Chef de Cuisine Paul Duncan has created an excellent lineup of choice, including several gluten-friendly )GF) and vegetarian options, listed below.
Seattle Restaurant Week is a fabulous time to celebrate Seattle’s great culinary scene, and there’s no better venue than watching the sunset in our beautiful Boathouse dining room on the shores of Shilshole Bay. For reservations, click here or call us at 206.789.3770.
- Washington Spring Salad with radish, fava bean, asparagus, lemon-thyme vinaigrette (GF)
- Alaskan Weathervane Scallop Ceviche with BBQ pepitas, cilantro, jicama (GF)
- Mushroom Pate with shiitake mushrooms, wheat toast, pickles
- Three Cheese Capeletti with ricotta, Grana Padano, mozzarella, light tomato-olive broth
- Pepper Braised Pork Shoulder with bell peppers, roasted fingerlings, asparagus (GF)
- Grilled Pacific Ling Cod with pickled jalapeño beurre blanc, roasted green beans (GF)
- Pots de Creme, chocolate-espresso (GF)
- Olympic Mountain Sorbet, seasonal selection (GF)OLYMPIC MOUNTAIN SORBET(GF)
- Cheesecake, lemon, ricotta