The days are getting shorter, but the dining is getting even better! To help you make the most of our magnificent fall evenings featuring glorious sunsets, we are launching our new Sunset Suppers in the Boathouse!
Dine with us during the first hour of dining room service (5-6pm) for a wonderful three course meal for $35 (does not include beverage, tax, or gratuity). This is an excellent way to celebrate the end of summer and kickoff the fall season with a great early evening meal at Ray’s, starring those sensational Seattle sunsets. Reservations are available at this link.
Sunset Supper in the Boathouse
3 course dinners – $35
Available between 5 and 6pm
- Yukon Gold Potato-Leek Soup (gf) – with house smoked salmon, fresh herbs
- Autumn Greens Salad (gf) – with swiss chard, black kale, pear, walnuts, green apple vinaigrette
- Chanterelle Mushroom Linguine – with house made pasta, Olympic Peninsula mushrooms, sweet corn, baby arugula
- Butter Poached Oregon Albacore Tuna* (gf) – with fennel, artichoke hearts, lemon-caper sauce
- Sautéed Pork Loin(gf) – with cipollini onions, pear, garlic mashed potatoes, balsamic pan jus
- Chocolate Crème Brûlée(gf) – with whipped cream
- House Made Apple Pie – with whipped cream
- Olympic Mountain Sorbet (gf) or Ice Cream – seasonal flavor