This Mother’s Day treat mom to a delicious brunch or dinner with spectacular waterfront views on Sunday, May 12, 2019!
Reservations are highly recommended and available for groups up to 8 guests (including children and highchairs) for our Boathouse brunch and dinner, or Cafe dinner. Reserve in the Café or the Boathouse today!
Brunch Buffet – only accepting bar seating reservations for guests 21 years of age and older at this time.
Enjoy a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet from 9am-2pm (last seating) featuring a Carving Station, Shellfish Bar, breakfast dishes, appetizers, salads, sides, desserts and much more! $65 per guest for brunch, juice and sodas (prices exclude tax and gratuity).
Cafe Brunch Buffet Menu
- Spring Panzanella salad
- Spring mixed green salad, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicory salad, walnuts, apple, Manchego, sherry vinaigrette
- Classic chopped Caesar salad
- Soba noodle salad, sesame, sweet soy, ginger, peppers, edamame
- Antipasto assorted meats and pickled vegetables
- Caprese salad
- Roasted beets with French feta, hazelnuts, arugula and sherry vinaigrette
- Assorted fresh fruits and berries
- Chilled peel and eat prawns
- Oysters on the half shell
- Dungeness Crab Legs
- Eggs benedict
- Scrambled eggs
- Brioche french toast
- Uli’s breakfast sausage
- Carlton Farms bacon
- Pan seared true cod, broccolini and lemon caper beurre blanc
- Sautéed garlic prawns
- Grilled herbed chicken breast, green bean and cherry tomatoes
- Crispy breakfast potatoes, old bay, scallion
- Penn Cove manila clams and mussels
- Three cheese mac n’ cheese
- Bay shrimp mac n’ cheese
- Green beans with walnuts and lemon
- Washington spring asparagus
- Whipped Washington russet potatoes
- Roasted cremini mushrooms
- Roasted RR Ranch prime rib of beef
- House smoked wild Alaskan salmon
Assorted house made desserts and pastries
We will open for dinner at 4pm serving our regular menu until 9pm.
The Cafe Bar will have the same menu offerings and hours as above for brunch and dinner, reservations only accepted for guests 21 years of age and older.
We are serving some of our best-selling Boathouse appetizers, salads and entrées along with a special Mother’s Day a la carte brunch menu from 10am-3pm.
Boathouse A la Carte Brunch Menu
- Hamachi sashimi of yellow tail amberjack, Shiso, avocado, apple, pepitas
- Washington Asparagus burrata, hazelnuts, saba, chili flake
- Roasted Carrot Soup Parmesan, herbed bread crumb, olive oil
- Frittata spring vegetables, basil, eggs, feta, mixed greens with lemon vinaigrette
- Brioche French Toast house smoked bacon, fried red potatoes, maple syrup
- Lamb Sugo braised lamb leg, tomato, ramp, chard, fried polenta, pecorino Romano
- Mahi Mahi applewood grilled, shiitake, snap pea, shoyu, beurre blanc
We will be open for dinner at 3pm serving our regular menu until 9pm.
The Boathouse Bar will have the same menu offerings and hours as above for brunch and dinner but is on a first come basis with no reservations taken.