Per Washington State law, Ray’s Boathouse, Café and Catering will be requiring that masks be worn by all guests, vendors, and tradespeople who enter our buildings starting today, June 26, 2020. We require that you wear your mask when entering the restaurants and offices, when walking around the restaurant and offices, and while seated at the table when your server is taking your order.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe. We look forward to serving you!
Ray’s Cafe will partially reopen its indoor and outdoor dining areas starting Thursday, June 11! Seattle’s best seafood restaurant will be open rain or shine from 11:30am to 9pm for lunch and dinner daily, and happy hour Monday-Thursday from 4-6pm.
We can’t wait to see our wonderful guests again! We are putting the safety of our guests and staff first and foremost and ask for your patience while we all work through this new era of dining out. We will be practicing social distancing in all areas of the dining room and ask for your participation and cooperation.
A few things to note:
- Cafe is walk-in only, no reservations accepted currently
- Groups of 5 people or less are permitted
- All tables will be spaced 6ft apart
- Touchless digital menus and disposable menus will be available
- We kindly ask that all guests wear masks while not seated at their table
- Our staff will wear masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available to everyone
- We will have a dedicated team member continually sanitizing surfaces throughout the day
We invite you to peruse our Cafe menu online prior to your visit to familiarize yourself if you choose. We look forward to seeing you!!
Ray’s is excited to announce that we will be launching boxed meal kits to-go starting today! Thank you for your patience and support while we have been closed, we are thrilled to open up our kitchen once again for you and your family to enjoy Ray’s at home!
View our boxed meal menu online here to start ordering! We’re featuring your favorite Ray’s menu items like Wild NW King Salmon, NW Sablefish in Sake Kasu, Clam Chowder, Alaskan King Crab Legs, and more. Plus vegetarian options, desserts, beer, wine and cocktail kits. Items are noted if they require reheating and cooking at home and will include detailed instructions.
How to Order:
- Ordering is now live for the first orders which will be picked up on Wednesday, June 10 at Ray’s Northwest Room.
- Meals are available for online ordering ONLY and all orders must be placed at least 24-hours in advance!
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day 7 days a week online.
- Pick up is available Wednesday-Saturday 3-8pm at Ray’s.
- Orders will be handed to you at the entrance of our Northwest Room, the blue building to the right of the Boathouse restaurant. Please park and walk up.
- We unfortunately cannot accept walk up orders, only orders placed online through the Toast website.
- Any gratuities from the boxed meal kit program will be donated to Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County (see below for more details).
In addition to our culinary offerings, we’ve opened up our award-winning wine cellar and are featuring some rare gems at a discounted price! We’re offering our Chardonnay and Red Blend made exclusively for Ray’s by L’Ecole No 41 winery as well as some library vintages and 100 point wines from the likes of Quilceda Creek, Leonetti, Betz Family Winery, Beaux Freres, Bollinger, Jean-Philippe Fichet and more.
Note – Menus subject to change without notice. Ray’s Loyalty Program does not apply for any Items purchased through Toast and Ray’s gift cards cannot be used for Toast payment.