We are so happy to have you come dine with us in a safe dining environment!
Washington State has released new rules for restaurants so that we can all continue to help curb the spread of COVID-19. These go into effect at Ray’s starting today Monday, July 27:
- Guests must wear a face covering at all times except when eating or drinking. Your mask must cover both your mouth and nose. Masks must be worn at all times when moving around the restaurant. We ask that guests keep their faces covered as much as possible while seated at their table, especially when interacting with our team. Staff will wear masks at all times. We understand that this can be a bit awkward. We simply ask that you be diligent and do your best for your safety and ours.
- Please observe and respect social distancing in all areas of the restaurant, lobby and waiting areas.
- Indoor dining is limited to members of the same household. If you arrive with members other than your own household you will be provided the option to join our waitlist for outdoor seating. We are currently accepting walk-ins only for indoor and outdoor dining.
- We only accept parties of 5 people or less . This includes babies and children. We do not accept groups larger than 5 who are willing to sit at different tables. We have tried this and it simply does not work well. Groups of more than 5 people will be treated as entirely separate experiences.
- Alcohol service ends at 10 p.m. daily. We have revised our hours of operation to reflect a last seating of 9 p.m. seven days per week. Last call for alcohol is 9:45 p.m.
- Menus: We are continuing to offer no-touch digital menus using a QR code allowing you to view our full menu on your smart-phone in an effort to reduce the waste of printing disposable menus.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us all stay safe! Please contact us with any questions.
Douglas Zellers, GM and Co-owner