A HUGE thank you to all of our loyal guests who voted Ray’s in Seattle Magazine’s Best of 2021 poll!! We won ‘Best Seafood’ for the third year in a row and ‘Best Outdoor Dining’ 2021!
Thank you for showing up for Ray’s! We hope our fresh seafood and outdoor dining has been a respite and an escape for the community, a place to relax and enjoy some much needed time out of the house. We are grateful to you all.
Photo by Lillie Marshall
End 2021 with an incredible meal at Ray’s!
We’re thrilled to be open and serving you this New Year’s Eve in both our first floor Boathouse and upstairs Cafe. Join us for dinner, pop some bubbly and toast to 2022!
Both venues will offer regular menus along with elegant specials prepared by our Executive Chef Kevin Murray and team.
Reservations are strongly encouraged for all parties on New Year’s Eve and can be made online for the Cafe here and Boathouse here.
Boathouse reservations are available from 5pm (first seating) to 9pm (last seating). Boathouse bar will be open for guests ages 21 and over on a first-come basis.
Cafe reservations are available from 11:30am (first seating) to 8pm (last seating). Cafe bar will be open for guests ages 21 and over on a first-come basis.
Please review our holiday guidelines for a seamless experience!
*All guests must show proof of full covid-19 vaccination with valid ID to enter the building, or proof of a negative covid-19 test within 72 hours of dining.
*All guests must wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
*All guests must practice social distancing.
*All reservations are for inside tables only.
*Walk ins are only accepted for our bar top seating in the Cafe and Boathouse bars.
*Please be timely as we have no lobby space to hold guests. Early arrivals will be asked to wait outside on the dock.
*Sorry, no promotional discounts available. Loyalty cards accepted and encouraged!
Rays will be open on New Year’s Day for regular business hours Saturday, January 1, 2022!
Give the gift of Ray’s!
In addition to the always popular Ray’s gift card we are offering an exciting assortment of holiday gifts hand-selected or hand-crafted by our talented team!
Order gifts online via Toast, schedule your desired pick up date and time and our team will have it ready at the Boathouse host stand–now through December 24.
Gift cards are available at rays.com/gift-card in any amount of your choosing. Based on the constraints of the covid-19 pandemic we are not able to offer our December gift card bonus as we’ve done in years past. We apologize for any inconvenience and are grateful for your continued support.
Browse our holiday gift highlights below and view the full list here.
Ray’s Exclusive Bourbons & Wines
- Ray’s Old Forrester Bourbon Single Barrel
- Red Blend – Ray’s Red from L’Ecole N°41
- Chardonnay – Ray’s L’Ecole N°41
Barrel Aged Cocktails
- Barrel Aged Brooklyn (32 oz., serves 11 drinks)
- Barrel Aged Negroni (32 oz., serves 11 drinks)
- Barrel Aged Vieux Carré (1 liter cocktail kit, serves 16 drinks)
- Housemade Brandied Cherries (10oz) – Toschi cherries steeped in toasted fall spice and brandy
Rare Wines from Ray’s Cellar
- Bollinger Brut Special Cuvee Champagne
- Leonetti Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Delille Grand Ciel Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Gaja Barbaresco 2013
- And more!
- Washington Wine is Delicious Pack – 1 bottle each of Treveri Blanc de Blancs Sparkling Wine, àMaurice Viognier, Hedges Syrah, Sleight of Hand ‘Illusionist” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Legends of Oregon Pinot Noir – 1 bottle each from these legendary producers: Rex Hill, The Eyrie Vineyard, Brickhouse ‘Les Dijonaise’
- And more!