Note – Ray’s reservations are sold out for Thanksgiving 2023.
Join us for Thanksgiving in our Boathouse and Cafe on Thursday, November 23, 2023! Our upstairs Cafe will be serving a signature holiday buffet throughout the restaurant and bar and our Boathouse will offer a seasonal Fall-inspired 3-course menu.
Reservations are required for all parties on Thanksgiving and can be made online for the Cafe here and Boathouse here.
Kindly review our Thanksgiving guidelines for a seamless experience!
*Reservations for parties of up to 10.
*All reservations are for inside tables only.
*We unfortunately cannot accommodate all window seating requests.
*Walk-ins are only accepted for our bar top seating in the Cafe and Boathouse bars (both ages 21 and over).
*Sorry, no promotional discounts available. Loyalty cards accepted and encouraged!
We look forward to seeing you this Thanksgiving!
RAY’S BOATHOUSE & BOATHOUSE BAR
The Boathouse’s 3-course menu offers a delicious seasonal Fall menu of soup or salad, choice of entrée, and dessert for $75 per person (beverages, tax and gratuity not included). Our children’s menu will include a $20 traditional turkey plate (excluding tax and gratuity). Boathouse bar top will be open with the 3-course menu available if the entire party is over the age of 21. No reservations taken.
Boathouse reservations are available from 11:30am (first seating) to 8pm (last seating) online for groups of 10 or fewer, including highchairs.
Ray’s Boathouse Thanksgiving 3-Course Menu
- Mushroom Veloute Soup Roasted maitake mushrooms, crème fraiche, herbs
- Roasted Beets Salad GF Whipped goat cheese, arugula, sherry vinaigrette, pistachios, scallion oil
- Seared Oregon Albacore Tuna * GF DF Pickled cabbage slaw, apple cider vinegar aioli, grapefruit
- Oven Roasted Turkey Herbed stuffing, garlic whipped russet potato, green beans, cranberry, glazed carrots
- Prime Rib of Beef GF Spice rubbed prime rib, garlic whipped russet potato, brussels sprouts, green beans, Demi-Glace
- Mushroom Ragout Shepherdess Pie GF Roasted Delicata Squash, mixed mushroom ragout, butternut squash, green salad with red wine vinaigrette
- Alaskan Halibut PNW pan seared halibut, gnocchi, sauteed mushrooms and kale
Traditional Thanksgiving pies served with vanilla bean whipped cream
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Olympic Mountain ice cream or sorbet
Enjoy our signature Cafe buffet upstairs for $75 per person (includes coffee, tea, juice and sodas – excludes tax and gratuity) with a variety of guest favorite items including Seasonal Salads, Northwest Antipasto, Seafood Buffet with Oyster Shucking, Dungeness Crab clusters and Gulf Prawns, Oven Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings, Roast Prime Rib of Beef, smoked PNW Salmon Sides, variety of Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Dessert Table and more!
Children 5 to 11 years old are $37.50 each (excluding tax and gratuity), children under 5 dine free.
Cafe reservations are available from 11:00am (first seating) to 8pm (last seating) online for groups of 10 or fewer, including highchairs.
RAY’S CAFÉ BAR & LOUNGE
The Cafe bar and lounge will be open. The lounge will accept advance reservations if the entire party is over the age of 21. Only buffet menu available. Cafe bar top will be available for walk ins only.
Ray’s Second Floor Cafe Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
Salads & Cold Items
- Farm Lettuces and Greens Salad spring mix, chopped romaine, sliced red onion, white balsamic vinaigrette, dried apricot, aged white cheddar cheese (GF)
- Roasted beets Salad, sherry vinaigrette, arugula, Goats milk cheese (GF)
- Market cheese board domestic and imported cheeses, marinated mozzarella balls, dried fruit (GF)
- Ray’s cured meats platter hot coppa, salame Toscano, sliced prosciutto, finocchiona salame
- Vegetable Platter grilled vegetables, olives, pickled peppers, marinated artichoke hearts
- Roasted Delicata Squash Salad pomegranate, arugula, pepitas, maple-balsamic vinaigrette (DF)
- Kale and Honeycrisp apple salad, lemon vinaigrette, honeycrisp apples, grana Padano, pickled shallot (GF)
- Caesar Salad chopped romaine lettuce, grana Padano, creamy Caesar dressing, house made croutons
Seafood Bar & Shucking
- Half shell oysters mignonette, cocktail, lemons (GF)
- Peel and eat prawns cocktail, horseradish. Lemons (GF)
- Dungeness crab Clusters lemon, bopo (GF)
- Spice rubbed prime rib of beef horseradish cream, demi-glace (GF)
- House smoked NW salmon ginger-peach compote (GF)
Hot Entrée & Side Dishes
- Manilla clams white wine, garlic, herbs and butter (GF)
- Penn cove mussels coconut curry broth (GF)
- Butter whipped Washington Russet potatoes (GF)
- Oven Roasted Turkey cranberry sauce, herbed gravy
- Pan seared PNW Rockfish roasted cherry tomatoes and mini sweet peppers, lemon-chive beurre blanc (GF)
- Traditional Herbed Stuffing
- Mac and Cheese
- Corn Pudding (GF)
- Roasted Brussels sprouts house smoked bacon, toasted garlic, chilies (GF)
- Blistered green beans garlic, lemon (GF)
- Glazed carrots brown sugar, fresh herbs, shallot, butter (GF)
- Garlic Prawns garlic, smoked paprika, chili flake, EVOO, herbs, lemon (GF & DF)