It’s time to celebrate the mothers and mother figures in your life!
Join us on Sunday, May 14, 2023 in our upstairs Cafe for our grand holiday brunch buffet or in our first floor Boathouse for a beautiful 3-course holiday menu alongside a la carte guest favorites.
Reservations are strongly encouraged for both restaurants and available for the Cafe here and Boathouse here for parties of 8 people or fewer, including high chairs. Cafe reservations are only accepted from 9am to 2pm on Mother’s Day.
From 10am (first seating) to 3pm (last seating) enjoy our 3-course Mother’s Day brunch menu for $70 per person (beverages, tax and gratuity not included) alongside a selection of some of our best-selling appetizers, salads and Boathouse entrées.
From 3pm (first seating) to 9pm (last seating) we are serving our full Boathouse dinner menu featuring sustainable, local seafood like Wild Alaskan King Salmon, NW Sablefish, handmade pasta, vegetarian dishes and more!
No reservations needed for the Boathouse bar. Open 10am (first seating) to 9pm (last seating) serving the same menus as above. Ages 21 and over only.
Full children’s menu available all day in the Boathouse.
Boathouse Brunch 3-Course Menu – Choice of one per course
- Seared Asparagus — wild mushrooms, Dungeness crab, pickled red onion, tarragon creme fraiche GF/DF
- Avocado Toast — Como loaf, Oregon bay shrimp, hardboiled egg, chives DF
- Chilled Strawberry Gazpacho — cucumber, basil, mint, lemon oil GF/DF
- Challah French Toast — foie gras ganache, mixed berry preserves, spiced maple syrups, raspberries, fried breakfast potatoes
- Vegetable Frittata — asparagus, wild mushrooms, white cheddar, tomatillo salsa, pickled red onion, green salad with Champagne vinaigrette GF
- Dungeness Crab Frittata — leeks, chopped truffle, tomatillo salsa, pickled red onion, green salad with Champagne vinaigrette GF
- Spice Rubbed Prime Rib of Beef — garlic whipped potatoes, green beans, sauce Bordelaise GF
- Alaskan Halibut — pan seared, creamy polenta, sautéed oyster mushrooms, smoked tomato coulis, crispy leeks
- Blueberry-Lemon Parfait — lemon posset, blueberry-basil sauce, lemon poppy seed cake GF
- Warm Housemade Cinnamon Roll — brioche dough, cream cheese icing
- Strawberry Mascarpone Mousse — citrus olive oil cake, lemon curd, strawberries
- Olympic Mountain Creamery — Seasonal selection of ice creams and sorbets GF
Enjoy our Cafe grand holiday buffet from 9am (first seating) to 2pm (last seating for buffet) for $75 per adult and $35 per child ages 5 to 11 (pricing includes juice and sodas AND excludes tax and gratuity). Starting at 2pm we will serve our full Café menu until close.
No reservations needed for the Cafe bar. We will offer buffet seating until 2pm, then our regular full Café menu until 9pm. Open from 9am (first seating) to 9pm (last seating). Ages 21 and over only.
Cafe Mother’s Day Buffet Menu
Salads & Cold Items
- Farm Lettuces and Greens Salad spring mix, chopped romaine, sliced red onion, white balsamic vinaigrette, dried apricot, aged white cheddar cheese (GF)
- Roasted beets Salad, sherry vinaigrette, arugula, Goats milk cheese (GF)
- Caesar Salad chopped romaine lettuce, grana Padano, creamy Caesar dressing, house made croutons
- Kale and Honeycrisp apple salad, lemon vinaigrette, honey crisp apples, grana Padano, pickled shallot (GF)
- Market cheese board domestic and imported cheeses, marinated mozzarella balls, dried fruit (GF)
- Ray’s cured meats platter hot coppa, salame Toscano, sliced prosciutto, finocchiona salame, Castelvetrano & Kalamata olives, marinated artichoke hearts, mama Lil’s peppers
- Vegetable Platter grilled and chilled vegetables, zucchini, red bell peppers, broccolini, carrots, red potatoes, mushrooms (GF DF)
- Fruit platter pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, strawberries (GF DF)
Seafood Bar & Shucking
- Half shell oysters mignonette, cocktail, lemons (GF)
- Peel and eat prawns cocktail, horseradish. Lemons (GF)
- Dungeness crab Clusters lemon, bopo (GF)
- Spice rubbed prime rib of beef horseradish cream, demi-glace (GF)
- House smoked NW salmon ginger-peach compote (GF DF)
- Eggs Benedict English muffin, Canadian bacon, poached egg, hollandaise sauce
- Scrambled Eggs chives (GF)
- Challah French Toast whipped cream, fresh berries, maple syrup
- Uli’s Breakfast Sausage (GF DF)
- Carlton Farms’ Bacon (GF DF)
Hot Entrée & Side Dishes
- Manilla clams white wine, garlic, herbs and butter (GF)
- Penn cove mussels coconut curry broth (GF DF)
- Crispy red potatoes new potatoes, old bay, scallion (GF DF)
- Tarragon Seared Chicken Breast, braised kale, melted leeks (GF)
- Pan seared PNW Rockfish roasted cherry tomatoes and mini sweet peppers, lemon-chive beurre blanc (GF)
- Mac and Cheese
- Washington Spring Asparagus lemon, herbs (GF DF)
- Blistered green beans garlic, lemon (GF DF)
- Scampi Prawns (GF)
- Garlic Whipped Mashed Potatoes (GF)
- Roasted mushroom medley garlic, spring fennel, goat cheese, herbs (GF)
We can’t wait to celebrate with you on Sunday, May 14!