Marking our first reservation event since reopening the Café dining room (and takeout) earlier this month, Ray’s Café is delighted to announce our Easter holiday, Sunday, April 4, 2021. In addition to offering our Café menu on Easter, we’re extending a special three-course plated menu with choice of one under each course:
Ray’s Classic Chowder
Spring Pea Salad
Grilled Sirloin, twice baked potato, broccolini, demi-glace
Vegetable Coconut Curry, somen noodles, fresh herbs, lime, chili oil, scallion oil (V, GF)
Olympic Mountain Creamery Sorbet
Olympic Mountain Creamery Ice CreamPricing for this special menu is $55 (dine-in only; beverages, tax, gratuity not included).Reservations
- We will be offering plated meals including our Café greatest hits menu, our Easter three-course pre fixe, and our children’s menu for those 11 years of age and younger from 11:30am – 9pm.
- We will not be offering a buffet.
- We are accepting reservations for inside dining on Easter Sunday April 4th for groups up to a maximum of 6 people including children and infants. Reservations can be made here.
- If upon arrival you decide you’d like to sit outside we will cancel your inside reservation and add you to the end of the waitlist.
- Guests arriving without indoor reservations will be offered our covered and heated tent and/or uncovered outside seating, weather pending.
- Please be timely for your reservation as we are not allowed any lobby space to hold guests.
- We do not offer happy hour and do not honor any promotional discounts on holidays.
- We continue to be walk ins only on non-special event holidays.
- Loyalty cards are accepted and encouraged!
Book your Easter table online or by calling 206.789.3770