Join Executive Chef Paul Duncan at FareStart’s Guest Chef Night on Thursday, March 22 from 5:30-8 p.m.!
If you don’t know FareStart, this is the perfect way to learn and support its vital job training programs. The FareStart team works tirelessly to train displaced locals and teach them cooking and restaurant kitchen skills through set course work. Guest Chef Nights often honor graduates with a short ceremony and announce their new job at a local restaurant. It’s truly a beautiful evening!
Paul and the FareStart chef students will prepare a delicious three-course menu for $29.95 per person with all proceeds supporting FareStart’s programs. For reservations call 206.267.7601 or visit farestart.org today as these dinners sell out fast!
FareStart Guest Chef Dinner Menu
Starter (choice of one)
- Penn Cove Mussels in Thai Curry with coconut milk, red curry, cilantro
- Beets Three Ways with roasted red and golden beets, beet relish, crispy beet chips, sherry vinaigrette, watercress, fresh herbs, goat cheese
Entrée (choice of one)
- Crispy Smoked Sablefish and Pork Belly with braised greens, jasmine rice, miso
- Minted Green Pea Pancakes with quinoa Zatar, horseradish crème
- Chocolate Indulgence Cake with caramel popcorn, caramel sauce