At Ray’s we believe that voting is one of the most important steps we can take for our democracy, for the future of our country and for generations to come. Our managers, cooks, servers, dish washers, hosts and bartenders each have their own reasons that they vote, and all are equally important.
Our goal this October is to give a voice to everyone through voting. This cannot be done without first registering to vote, so we are doing everything we can to help spread the word and get all of our guests and everyone in the restaurant community registered by October 26, 2020!
You can register to vote in two minutes or less by texting Rock The Vote at 788-683 or visiting rockthevote.org to learn more and register online.
Please help spread the word to everyone you know about how easy it is to register and let’s all put our voices to use this November 3rd!
Important dates and details for Washington Voters
- Registration deadline: Monday, October 26, 2020
- Voting by mail: All registered voters will be mailed a ballot. If you’re already registered, check your details by October 26 to make sure your ballot is going to the right place. You can drop your ballot at your county election office, a voting drop box, or mail it via USPS with plenty of time for it to arrive.
- Early in-person voting: October 16 until November 2. Check your county for exact details.
- Voter ID: Not needed to vote.
- Voting abroad: Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad or a uniformed service member? Request an overseas ballot.
- Voting deadline: Tuesday, November 3, 2020