Ray’s Cafe will partially reopen its indoor and outdoor dining areas starting Thursday, June 11! Seattle’s best seafood restaurant will be open rain or shine from 11:30am to 9pm for lunch and dinner daily, and happy hour Monday-Thursday from 4-6pm.
We can’t wait to see our wonderful guests again! We are putting the safety of our guests and staff first and foremost and ask for your patience while we all work through this new era of dining out. We will be practicing social distancing in all areas of the dining room and ask for your participation and cooperation.
A few things to note:
- Cafe is walk-in only, no reservations accepted currently
- Groups of 5 people or less are permitted
- All tables will be spaced 6ft apart
- Touchless digital menus and disposable menus will be available
- We kindly ask that all guests wear masks while not seated at their table
- Our staff will wear masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available to everyone
- We will have a dedicated team member continually sanitizing surfaces throughout the day
We invite you to peruse our Cafe menu online prior to your visit to familiarize yourself if you choose. We look forward to seeing you!!