Shellfest is back this winter at Ray’s Café from Wednesday, January 17 through Wednesday, January 31!
Our Executive Chef Paul Duncan has created a delicious, limited-time Shellfest menu featuring an array of fresh, local shellfish including oysters, snow crab, clams, shrimp and more in our upstairs Café.
Café Shellfest Menu
- Popcorn Shrimp breaded and fried, served with tartar and cocktail sauce ($12)
- Oysters on the Half Shell served with lemon and cocktail sauce (Market Price)
- Full Pound of Steamed Clams with house smoked bacon, white wine, oregano and butter ($16)
- Blackened Shrimp sautéed in butter, onions and bourbon, served with garlic bread ($16)
- Mussels in Marinara simmered in spiced tomato broth, linguini and fresh basil ($23)
- Peel & Eat Shrimp poached and served chilled with lemon and cocktail sauce ($9)
- Snow Crab & Frites poached legs, seasoned shoestring fries, served with tartar sauce and butter ($21)
- Smoked Scallop Carbonara house smoked scallops, bacon, cream, roasted pepper, squid ink spaghetti ($23)