Ray’s is excited to announce that we will be launching boxed meal kits to-go starting today! Thank you for your patience and support while we have been closed, we are thrilled to open up our kitchen once again for you and your family to enjoy Ray’s at home!
View our boxed meal menu online here to start ordering! We’re featuring your favorite Ray’s menu items like Wild NW King Salmon, NW Sablefish in Sake Kasu, Clam Chowder, Alaskan King Crab Legs, and more. Plus vegetarian options, desserts, beer, wine and cocktail kits. Items are noted if they require reheating and cooking at home and will include detailed instructions.
How to Order:
- Ordering is now live for the first orders which will be picked up on Wednesday, June 10 at Ray’s Northwest Room.
- Meals are available for online ordering ONLY and all orders must be placed at least 24-hours in advance!
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day 7 days a week online.
- Pick up is available Wednesday-Saturday 3-8pm at Ray’s.
- Orders will be handed to you at the entrance of our Northwest Room, the blue building to the right of the Boathouse restaurant. Please park and walk up.
- We unfortunately cannot accept walk up orders, only orders placed online through the Toast website.
- Any gratuities from the boxed meal kit program will be donated to Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County (see below for more details).
In addition to our culinary offerings, we’ve opened up our award-winning wine cellar and are featuring some rare gems at a discounted price! We’re offering our Chardonnay and Red Blend made exclusively for Ray’s by L’Ecole No 41 winery as well as some library vintages and 100 point wines from the likes of Quilceda Creek, Leonetti, Betz Family Winery, Beaux Freres, Bollinger, Jean-Philippe Fichet and more.
Note – Menus subject to change without notice. Ray’s Loyalty Program does not apply for any Items purchased through Toast and Ray’s gift cards cannot be used for Toast payment.