We’re excited to share that our Cafe and Boathouse outdoor patios are now open for dining!
As we ease into summer here in the Northwest both patios are open daily, weather pending, and can close without notice based on weather changes. However our Cafe patio has a covered and heated section to allow for multi-season dining and remains open during rainy days as long as it’s not too cold.
We can’t wait to see you this spring and summer for the freshest Northwest seafood, cold cocktails, local microbrews, wines from our award-winning lists and more!
- Our upstairs Cafe is open daily for lunch, happy hour and dinner with spectacular views and casual seafood menus.
- 11:30am-9pm Sunday-Thursday and 11:30am-10pm Friday and Saturday.
- Seated on a first come basis, no reservations taken for indoor or patio dining.
- Our first floor Boathouse offers dinner nightly with fresh, local Northwest seafood and the best Seattle waterfront dining views.
- 5-9pm Sunday-Thursday and 5-10pm Friday and Saturday.
- Reservations available at rays.com