Join us for Thanksgiving in our Boathouse and Cafe on Thursday, November 25th! Our upstairs Cafe will be serving its signature holiday buffet throughout the restaurant and bar and our Boathouse will offer a seasonal Fall-inspired 3-course menu.
Reservations are required for all parties on Thanksgiving and can be made online for the Cafe here and Boathouse here.
Kindly review our Thanksgiving guidelines for a seamless experience!
*All guests vaccinated or not must wear masks at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
*All guests must practice social distancing.
*All reservations are for inside tables only.
*Walk ins are only accepted for our bar top seating in the Cafe and Boathouse bars.
*Please be timely as we have no lobby space to hold guests. Early arrivals will be asked to wait outside on the dock.
*Sorry, no promotional discounts available. Loyalty cards accepted and encouraged!
Enjoy our signature Cafe buffet upstairs for $70 per person (includes coffee, tea, juice and sodas – excludes tax and gratuity). Children 5 to 11 years old are $35 each, children under 5 eat free (excluding tax and gratuity).
Cafe reservations are available from 11:00am (first seating) to 8pm (last seating) online for groups of 10 or less, including highchairs.
RAY’S CAFÉ BAR & LOUNGE
The Cafe Bar will be open and will accept advance reservations if the entire party is over the age of 21. Only buffet menu available. Cafe bar top will be available for walk ins only.
Cafe Buffet Menu
Salads & Cold Items
- Farm Lettuces and Greens Salad white balsamic vinaigrette, dried apricot, aged white cheddar cheese, marcona almonds (GF)
- Roasted Beets Salad, sherry vinaigrette, arugula, Goats milk cheese (GF)
- Market Cheese Board domestic and imported cheeses, mixed-roasted nuts (GF)
- Ray’s Antipasto cured meats, marinated mozzarella, olives, pickled peppers, grilled vegetables (GF)
- Roasted Delicata Squash Salad pomegranate, arugula, pepitas, maple-balsamic vinaigrette (DF)
- Kale and Honeycrisp Apple Salad lemon vinaigrette, honeycrisp apples, grana Padano, pickled shallot, pine nuts (GF)
Seafood Bar & Shucking
- Half Shell Oysters mignonette, cocktail, lemons (GF)
- Peel and Eat Prawns cocktail, horseradish. Lemons (GF)
- Dungeness Crab Clusters lemon, bopo (GF)
- Spice Rubbed Prime Rib of Beef horseradish cream, demi-glace (GF)
- House Smoked NW Salmon apple-pear chutney (GF)
Hot Entrée & Side Dishes
- Manilla Clams white wine, garlic, herbs and butter (GF)
- Penn Cove Mussels coconut curry broth (GF)
- Butter Whipped Washington Russet Potatoes (GF)
- Oven Roasted Turkey cranberry-orange chutney, herbed gravy
- Pan Seared PNW Rockfish roasted cherry tomatoes and mini sweet peppers, lemon-chive beurre blanc (GF)
- Traditional Herbed Stuffing
- Mac and Cheese
- Corn Pudding GF
- Roasted Brussels sprouts house smoked bacon, toasted garlic, chilies (GF)
- Blistered Green Beans slivered almonds, garlic (GF)
- Glazed Carrots brown sugar, fresh herbs, shallot, butter (GF)
- Garlic Prawns garlic, smoked paprika, chili flake, EVOO, herbs, lemon (GF & DF)
- Mini Pies, Bars, Cookies, Tartlets, Creme Brûlée, Cheesecake, and more!
RAY’S BOATHOUSE & BOATHOUSE BAR
The Boathouse’ 3-course menu offers a delicious seasonal Fall menu of soup or salad, choice of entrée, and dessert; $70 per person (beverages, tax and gratuity not included). Our children’s menu will include a $16 traditional turkey plate (excluding tax and gratuity). Boathouse bar top will be open with the 3-course menu available if the entire party is over the age of 21. No reservations taken.
Boathouse reservations are available from 11:30am (first seating) to 8pm (last seating) online for groups of 10 or less, including highchairs.
Thanksgiving 3-Course Menu
Potato Leek Soup GF
Yukon gold potatoes, leek, crème fraiche, chives
Chicory Salad GF
Radicchio, frisee, Treviso, fennel, blood orange, pickled shallot, ricotta salata, citrus vinaigrette
Pink Peppercorn Crusted Albacore Tuna GF DF
Avocado mousseline, shiso leaf, yuzu kosho, daikon radish
Oven Roasted Turkey
Herbed stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry, glazed carrots
Prime Rib of Beef
Spice rubbed prime rib, mashed potato, brussels sprouts, green beans, Demi-Glace
Wild Mushroom Risotto GF
Arborio rice simmered in mushroom consommé, wild Northwest mushrooms, parmesan cheese, parmesan espuma
Alaskan Halibut GF
Whipped Washington potatoes, blistered green beans, cavallo nero, Parsley Vinaigrette
Traditional Pumpkin Pie
Spiced pumpkin, vanilla bean whipped cream
Olympic Mountain ice cream or sorbet
We look forward to celebrating with you this Thanksgiving!