Join us for Shellfest Friday, January 6-31, 2023 and try an array of delicious new shellfish dishes created by our Executive Chef Kevin Murray and team!
We’re highlighting Dungeness Crab on our Shellfest menu with one dish representing a classic preparation from Ray’s history and the other a new dish created by Chef Kevin.
Shellfest Menu 2023
- Oysters on the Half Shell GFred wine mignonette $4 each, 3 for $12, 6 for $22
- Royal Miyagi – British Columbia, CAN smooth textured meats with a mild brininess and kiwi-like finish
- Samish Pearl – Samish Bay, WA full firm meat relinquishes delicate cucumber notes and a crisp salty brine
- Baked Oyster Rockefeller butter, parsley, bread crumbs, herbs $5 each
- Chilled Peel & Eat Prawns GFOld Bay dusted, butter sauce, piquillo aïoli $22
- Penn Cove Mussels GFsteamed in a spicy tomato broth $20
- Manila Clams GFTom Kha, Thai basil, scallion, chili oil $20
- Sautéed Prawns GFGarlic herb butter, charred lemon $21
- Seared Yucatan Octopus Chorizo bean purée, ancho chili aioli, crispy potato, red radish, cilantro $26
Ray’s 50th Anniversary Celebration!
January Feature: Dungeness Crab
- Black Pepper Crab Steamed gai lan, garlic, scallion, jasmine rice. Small (4oz) $30 or Large (8oz) $56 (classic Ray’s dish)
- Crab & Avocado Salad GFJicama, winter citrus, arugula, citrus vinaigrette, candied pine nuts $28 (new dish from Chef Kevin)
Items subject to change throughout the month without notice. Menu is available for lunch and dinner daily.
This limited menu ends January 31, 2023 so make sure to enjoy it while it lasts!